Re: Password Policy

Hi,

Ok I create ou first,

after that i try to insert

dn: cn=default,ou=policies,dc=myhosting,dc=example
cn: default
objectClass: pwdPolicy
objectClass: device
pwdAllowUserChange: TRUE
pwdAttribute: userPassword
pwdCheckQuality: 2
pwdExpireWarning: 600
pwdFailureCountInterval: 30
pwdGraceAuthNLimit: 5
pwdInHistory: 5
pwdLockout: TRUE
pwdLockoutDuration: 0
pwdMaxAge: 0
pwdMaxFailure: 5
pwdMinAge: 0
pwdMinLength: 5
pwdMustChange: FALSE
pwdSafeModify: FALSE
sn: dummy value

it says

ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
        additional info: pwdAttribute: value #0 invalid per syntax

.
and my slapdconf
include ppolicy overlay

thanks in advance.
selcuk

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Chris Jacobs <Chris.Jacobs@apollogrp.edu> wrote:
It appears you need to create the policies OU first, before you can create the default CN under it.

- chris