Re: SSL/TLS testing

Le jeu. 15 dÃc. 2011 08:51:29 CET, Raffael Sahli a Ãcrit :

OK, it's work, i have a fonctionnal slapd.d/cn=config folder, but i don't understand why i can't access to openldap with cn=admin,dc=parisgeo,dc=cnrs,dc=fr and good password generated by

My slapd.conf before conversion contain the SSHA password generated by slappasswd for rootDn :
-----

database bdb
suffix "dc=parisgeo,dc=cnrs,dc=fr"
rootdn "cn=admin,dc=parisgeo,dc=cnrs,dc=fr"
rootpw {SSHA}xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----
I try this : root@xxxxx:/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.d# ldapsearch -D cn=admin,dc=parisgeo,dc=cnrs,dc=fr -W -x 'userName=*'
Enter LDAP Password: ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

Bizarre ...
Perhaps i can try to redefine the rootdn, because it disapear with conversion ?
Do you have an idea about this ?

Thanks,
SR.

>Use slapadd. Again, RTFM. Everything you've asked in the past week or so has been documented in the manpages and the Admin Guide. Read and learn.

Yes right, @rey rtfm, and ask your question again, if you're sure your point is not in the OpenLDAP manual.
But i'm sure you will find your answer there.

@Howard, please say that to the guy who ask questions, and not me^^