Re: N-Way Multimaster. No base DN returned from server.

2011/12/15 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:
> --On Thursday, December 15, 2011 12:59 AM +0100 Arturo Borrero Gonzalez
> <cer.inet@linuxmail.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi there.
>>
>> I followed the documentation in openldap website for setting up a
>> N-Way multimaster LDAP cluster. I have two nodes, but I will be
>> expanding to 3 or 4 in a near future.
>> When doing an ldapsearch, I get all the server data, but when accesing
>> with ApacheDirectoryStudio (with same credentials) I get nothing.
>> Nothing is wrong in logfiles. I guess a problem in ACLs, but it
>> doesn't work even when binding as RootDN (and as seen in oficial
>> documentation, rootdn is over the scope of any ACL)
>

> If it works with ldapsearch, and it doesn't work with Apache Directory
> Studio, then it sounds to me like there is a bug with Apache Directory
> Studio.  I would advise you take the issue up with that project.
>
> --Quanah
>
> --
>
> Quanah Gibson-Mount
> Sr. Member of Technical Staff
> Zimbra, Inc
> A Division of VMware, Inc.
> --------------------
> Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration

I've installed phpLDAPadmin and it's tells me:

dc=example,dc=es -- The object doesn't exist. Create it now?

And this seem to be the same problem I have with Apache Directory Studio.

Doing slapcat i get the database, and doing ldapsearch I get the
database only if I set the base dn with -b "dc=example,dc=es".

But something is misconfigured in my server

¿Any idea?

--
/* Arturo Borrero Gonzalez || cer.inet@linuxmail.org */
/* Use debian gnu/linux! Best OS ever! */