Re: OpenLDAP syncrepl woes

Okay using bdb 4.8 seems to be working better, I ran through several
mass adds and deletes. I stil get periodic failures of:
Nov 21 10:32:27 idm-prod-ldap-2 slapd[41275]: conn=-1 op=0: attribute
"reqEnd" index delete failure

which is obviously part of the acceslog overlay. I am replicating that
DB between the Mirror mode masters so there may be some other issues
at play here. I'm attempting to make sure that the accesslog is in
sync between them so that if a failover occurs we only need to look at
the current active ldap server to see the changes made.

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
> --On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:49 PM -0800 Jeffrey Crawford

> With all the patches?  Oracle lists 4.
>
> 4.6.21
>        Requires log file format upgrade. change log - patches ( 4)

good question it's the default FreeBSD build would hope they have
included them but I'm not the sysadmin on the box itself. in any case
using 4.8 seems to be working (I think)