Re: Limiting host access

--On Monday, November 21, 2011 11:06:21 AM +0530 Jayavant Patil <jayavant.patil82@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

   I am using openldap-2.4.19-4 on fedora 12 machine. My question is as
follows:

   How to restrict a user access to some client nodes?

   Please, explain in detail.

It is not clear what you want to do.  You need to provide more details
before you will get the answer that you want.

For example, if you just want to restrict access to the directory from
some nodes, why not use iptables.

If you are talking about restricting login access to some linux nodes
using PAM, this is probably a better question for a PAM list.  Of course,
there will be folks on this list that can answer that question as well,
but not without knowing what you are storing in your directory.

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University