Overlays syncrepl and smbk5pwd

Hi,
I am using both syncrepl (for replication) and smbk5pwd (for password synchronisation between samba and ldap account) overlays. I have configured replication in the simplest way: a read-only producer that forwards updates to the provider thought updateref. If I change my password thought passwd command on a client with pam modules configured for gaining information from the provider everything works fine (userPassword, sambaLMPassword and sambaNTPassword are correctly syncronized). Instead, if I change my password thought passwd command on another client with pam modules configured for gaining information from the consumer only the userPassword is changed.
I do not understand why.
Has someone experimented the same problem?
Thank you in advance.