Re: MDB name

Brett @Google wrote:
FDB (fast db?) - off the top of my head, seems unique enough

Hm, but a bit too generic. Every DB vendor claims their DB is fast.

Your reply skipped over the underlying question - do we even need to worry about this and pick a new name at all? I'm guessing your answer is yes, since you've suggested a new name.

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com