Re: Need help with failing test

Hello Michael,
I sort of suspected something like that was happening. I had installed
openldap via
Yast before, but thought best to do my own to make sure all the options
are needed were there. I removed the installation something might just
have well been left behind.
Also I am using the system installed sasl libraries, that could very well
be the problem. I tried to install the libraries separately, but run into
a problem there, I think the BDB version I am using is too new. Argh.
Gaby