Re: SyncRepl for subtree

sim123,

sim123 schrieb (02.11.2011 20:59 Uhr):

I am trying to setup syncrepl, and consumer needs only one subtree from provider and I want to create another subtrees in consumer side, something like this mentioned in this post:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200610/msg00126.html

and I am getting same error with openldap-2.4.26, just wanted to check if its possible now? I can't update provider so updateref is not a solution for me. I would greatly appreciate any help.
you can use more than one database and glue them together.
Define sycrepl for the one database to replicate the subtree and not for the other.
I think, this may work.

Marc