Re: back-config and Post Read Control?

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> Time permitting, I think adding support for assertion, pre/post-read and so
> would be extremely useful; I'd like to work at it.

Regarding assertion control: ITS#6916 is still open...

BTW: I switched off using the assertion control for modify requests in
web2ldap if the LDAP server is an OpenLDAP server. And even when this is ever
fixed I have to do it like this forever since I cannot reliably query the
OpenLDAP release version (missing vendorName/vendorVersion in rootDSE,
cn=Monitor is most times not readable).

Ciao, Michael.