Re: SLAPI plugins do not load (SOLVED)

False alert everyone - SLAPI plugins do work normally. I am using
Mandriva, and, since Mandriva's OpenLDAP is built without SLAPI support,
I had to build OpenLDAP myself. First time I've configured it with just
"--enable-slapi --enable-bdb" (and plugins did not load), then I've
tried "--enable-slapi --enable-dynamic --enable-bdb", and everything
worked. Would be good if "--enable-slapi" would automatically imply
"--enable-dynamic", since it isn't very obvious for an end-user.

Dimitri

P.S. For those who might be interested, I've completed an alpha version
of OATH HOTP plugin, and it works pretty well. See my previous post for
details.