Re: Can I use LDAP_VALID within my app/library?

I've searched for portable.h but couldn't find it in /usr/include or
any of its subdirectories. I've also done "grep -r LDAP_VALID
/usr/include/*" and that search did not return any results either. I
will keep looking for it though and I would be grateful to anyone who
could tell us more. I use Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

Regards,
Khaled