Re: Migrating ACLs to cn=config

--On Monday, October 17, 2011 7:37 PM +0300 Nick Milas <nick@eurobjects.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have used:

    slaptest -f slapd.conf -F slapd.d

to migrate my slapd.conf-based config, but ACLs included in slapd.conf as:

    include /path/to/acl.conf

where not included in the produced configuration. Instead a default(?)
rule of "olcAccess: {0}to *  by * none" was included.

How can we migrate all rules from acl.conf automatically (it's a fairly
big file - about 1000 lines).

Are you positive the ACLs weren't migrated into the specific databases? Only *global* acls go into the frontend file.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.