State of the relay backend and rwm overlay, is it safe?

Hello,

I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere already but I haven't found it.

In short we need to re-map some attributes for specific replication schenerios where the replica actually records the data that we've mapped on the master server.

Everything works as needed however I did notice that both relay and rwm have been tagged as experimental. This would be used in a production environment so I'm trying to get a sense if I can offer to use these features in our architechture. Or if these backends/overlays are not considered safe to use.

I'm using openldap 2.4.26

Thanks
Jeffrey