Re: syncrepl giving error "CSN too old, ignoring " for detla replication

I've seen a very similar issue (ContextCSNs being newer on my consumers), and I believe it was fixed in OpenLDAP (2.4.26). Do the “CSN too old, ignoring” error messages spam endlessly in your consumer logs?

As for your other questions. You only need a single accesslog, and the clocks on your consumer nodes do not need to be in synch with the Provider (in deltasync replication).

-Yuri