Re: TLS issue with SLES11

Hello,

I don't clearly understand what you're trying to achieve?

There are two possible ways to do encrypted connections:
- with StartTLS via Port 389 (ldap:// - non-encrypted connections are still possible, if onfigured in your slapd config)
- with SSL/TLS via 639 (ldaps://)

You can disable/enable each way in your /etc/sysconfig/openldap file.

Please read this: http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/185.html

Bye, Benjamin