Re: aliased objects follow across different suffixes on same server?

So I guess what I need is subordinate/superior database gluing. Except
in my case I do not want subordinates and a superior, I just want the
two databases to be able to talk to one another, specifically via
aliasedobject calls.
Any suggestions?