Re: chaining and referral object with two referrals

Hello,

I've tried to readce the source, but I'm no C-programer, so it is very
hard for me to follow ....

In the chain.c I've red the following comment:

    "/* We're setting the URI of the first referral;
    * what if there are more?"

Does this mean, the overlay can not handle more than one referral in
the referral object?

Thanks Meike