Re: list of replics

Dmitriy,

Dmitriy Kirhlarov schrieb am 11.08.2011 16:38 Uhr:

Our company has some core ldap servers.
Also we have many replicas from this core, all supported by different persons. I need to get the full list of these replicas. I supposed to find this information in slapd.log, with "sync" enabled, but I couldn't find any replica indicators.
Could you please let me know how to find replicas information in slapd.log?
To problem may be that you have refresh and persist consumers, which have long running connection. So the "ACCEPT" message from the beginning of the connection, where you can see the connecting IP is in the log file from long, long ago.

But i.e. netstat may be your friend, but it does not see any differences between sync and "normal" ldap connections.

Marc