Re: list of replics

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Dmitriy Kirhlarov <dimma@higis.ru> wrote:
> Hi, list.
>
> Our company has some core ldap servers.
> Also we have many replicas from this core, all supported by different
> persons. I need to get the full list of these replicas.
> I supposed to find this information in slapd.log, with "sync" enabled, but I
> couldn't find any replica indicators.
> Could you please let me know how to find replicas information in slapd.log?

      AFAIK, in syncrepl the slave/recipient is the one that needs to
know where the master/provider is. i.e. the syncrepl config in the
master is quite short. So, if the slave authenticates and is allowed
to access the data even if only to read, it will replicate.

Where does that leave you? I think you can figure out from the logs if
some hot syncing action is going on and who is doing what with who.