Re: Problem with overlay uniqe

Thank you, now its works. I've been blind and I should have been alarmed by the "/?" part in the olcUniqueURI.

Op 11-8-2011 12:21, Michael Ströder schreef:
Ruud Baart wrote:
I use slapd 2.4.23 (debian package) with some overlays: syncprov, unique and
valsort. I have a problem with the unique overlay.

This is the unique constraint:
olcUniqueURI: ldap://ou=Workstations,ou=Devices,dc=example,dc=com/?uid?sub
This is not a valid LDAP URL. Probably this should be this LDAP URL with emtpy
hostport part:

ldap:///ou=Workstations,ou=Devices,dc=example,dc=com?uid?sub

See http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4516.txt for syntax of LDAP URLs.

Ciao, Michael.

--

Met vriendelijke groet/Regards,