Re: ldap.conf search order problem

On 08/04/2011 05:28 AM, Michel Gruau wrote:

Hello,

I have a proxy configuration with severall backend directories and one of them in TLS.

I thus added the following line in ldap.conf in order to let it know the remote server server CA certificate
TLS_CACERTÂÂÂÂÂ /opt/openldap/etc/openldap/cacert.pem

This is working when this line is inserted in $HOME/ldaprc or $HOME/.ldaprc but never working when inserted in the system-wide ldap configuration file (/usr/local/etc/openldap/ldap.conf).

Not working neither when inserted in /opt/openldap/etc/openldap/ldap.conf (my proxy is installed in /opt/openldap).

Is this a bug ? if not, what is the real ldap.conf search order ?

What platform? Did you build it yourself from source or was it a package? Do you know what TLS implementation (openssl, gnutls, moznss) it is using?

Thanks,
Michel