Re: OpenLDAP / Cyrus SASL - Runtime Exception

On 01/08/11 16:16 +0100, Sergio NNX wrote:

Ok. I cannot do anything about Windows (sorry for that). Then, you suggest
that I should try Cyrus SASL 2.1.23 and see if it works fine?

My recommendation would be to try to do further trouble shooting to
determine if this a cyrus sasl issue or not, and to take the issue to the
cyrus sasl list if so. Alexy seems to have experience with the Windows
port, and others may as well.

The error you've provided appears to be generated by slapd. Can you get a
more extensive backtrace of the call stack? It would be helpful to know if
it works with 2.1.23 or not.

--
Dan White