database monitor

I have configured database monitor and setted two access rules in its
context. By the log messages below keep annoying me:

/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 110: warning: cannot assess the
validity of the ACL scope within backend naming context
Backend ACL: access to dn.subtree="cn=monitor"
        by dn.base="cn=oldap,dc=ufv,dc=br" read
        by * none

Backend ACL: access to *
        by * none

/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 123: warning: cannot assess the
validity of the ACL scope within backend naming context
Backend ACL: access to *
        by * none

config_back_db_open: line 0: warning: cannot assess the validity of
the ACL scope within backend naming context
slapd starting

How may i "fix" that. (Altough i used the word "fix", i know it is not
a error message).

Thanks in advance