Re: Loading LDAP schema files into cn=config

On 30/06/2011 19:18, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Again, I urge people to file bug reports etc with distributions when
they find issues like these. I do this fairly often with Debian/Ubuntu.

As I said I already filed a bug for Debian, is here:

That's about using /etc/ldap/slapd.d.

I will not file any bugs about passing to .ldap files for schemas, because I think .schema files are far more readable, so they are still useful, and there is a clear way to get LDIF files from them where the reverse is not true.

Regards
Simone
--
Simone Piccardi                                 Truelite Srl
piccardi@truelite.it (email/jabber)             Via Monferrato, 6