Re: Loading LDAP schema files into cn=config

On 29/06/11 16:56, Simone Piccardi wrote:

Then I think you must be flamed too...

But if you did so, then why just not to stay with slapd.conf?

It still work and is far easier to understand and manage.

Because slapd.conf is deprecated and going away in openldap 2.5. So I'd like to get familiar with it now before this happens :)

Although I'm not sure exactly how this is going to work since elements of slapd.conf are still required to bootstrap the directory from LDAP .schema files. Hmmm.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk