Re: Linking Clients::which Crypto API ? (SOLVED)

Hui Howard,

I know this is just an hack, and I don't expect it to work for long, but it is
the only solution I could find today that allowed me to distribute binaries that
are capable of working with openldap libraries without crashing when STARTLS is
executed.

I still have not been able to fix the certificate validation issue on non-openssl
linked libs (eg., with NSS - Fedora; or GnuTLS - Ubuntu;).

Still working on it..

Cheers,
Max