Migrating from RHDS to openldap

Hey Guys

We are looking to migrate off our current RHDS environment to openldap. I have searched the internet and have found documentation that migrates to RHDS. RHDS is pretty expensive and we will like to move away from that platform. Has anyone had any experience with doing this type of migration? Any suggestions are welcome.

Best Regards

John Allgood

Sr. Systems Engineer

OHL - North American Transportation

2419 West Park Drive SW, Suite 100

Gainesville, GA 30504

Office (800) 532-2239 Ext. 2051

jallgood@ohl.com

www.ohl.com

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.