Re: Setup syncrepl on Redhat Fedora

On 06/08/2011 10:18 AM, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> On 06/08/2011 09:52 AM, Jan Vcelak wrote:
>>> You should use slapmodify(8).
>>
>> Which is available only in git at the moment and not in official
>> releases. :-) Good to know.
>
> It's experimental, although it would be probably time to release it;
> feedback from users would be more than welcome.

I tried it lately and apart from the missing manpage, I have not been
able to use it either. It refuses to work with the cn=config database as
bconfig does not set its bi_tool_entry_put and bi_tool_entry_modify
callbacks.

Probably a few commits that live in a private branch somewhere?

--
Ondrej Kuznik