Re: Setup syncrepl on Redhat Fedora

On 11-06-07 6:27 PM, Jan Vcelak wrote:
Hi,

So I will have to manually add the entry to load the module?
You don't have to. After fresh installation, just add something like this:
olcSyncrepl: rid=100 provider=ldap://foo searchbase=dc=foo,dc=my-domain,dc=com

into:
/etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn=config/olcDatabase={1}bdb.ldif

It should work. olcSyncrepl options are well described in "man slapd-config".

Jan

Thanks for reply Jan.

the line "olcSyncrepl: rid=100 provider=ldap://foo searchbase=dc=foo,dc=my-domain,dc=com" looks to be consumer side of the setup to me. But I am still struggling on the provider side at the moment.

Regards,
Daniel