Re: overlay memberof fails

--On May 13, 2011 6:44:25 PM -0400 JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlmagc@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
 I've built openldap2.4.23 in my RHEL4, and it works fine. I'm able to
do queries, updates, etc. But when I try to use the overlay memberof, the
server does not start. It doesn't give any error message, it just fails
to start. It works if I put the moduleload memberof.la, but the moment I
add the overlay memberof, it just doesn't work. Any ideas about what I'm
doing wrong?

Start slapd with -d -1 so you can see what problems it is reporting.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc