Re: help with smbk5pwd-enable

On 05/01/2011 01:59 AM, Brijesh wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:23:15 +0200
Michael Ströder<michael@stroeder.com>  wrote:

Brijesh wrote:
I have recently upgraded the openldap and now it doen't start it
stops saying that

unknown directive<smbk5pwd-enable>  inside backend database
definition
I guess you forgot to also install/upgrade slapo-smbk5pwd.

Ciao, Michael.
Hi Micheal,

I have latest openldap-smbk5pwd installed and i also reinstalled this
package so many times. I don't know what else to do.

Thanks

Brijesh

Are you loading the required module?

moduleload smbk5pwd

Are you defining the overlay prior to trying to enable the different drivers?

overlay smbk5pwd

Regards,

Hugo Monteiro.

--
fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email	 : hugo.monteiro@fct.unl.pt
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307
Web      : http://hmonteiro.net

Divisão de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
		   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.fct.unl.pt                apoio@fct.unl.pt

fct.unl.pt:~# _