Re: "DIT content rule" usage patterns?

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:54:45PM +0200, Marco Pizzoli wrote:

> could someone point me to some resources, in particular usage
> examples, about DIT content rules?

There are a couple of simple DIT Content Rules in section 10.2.4
of my paper on LDAP ACLs:

	http://www.skills-1st.co.uk/papers/ldap-acls-jan-2009/

In that example I am using the rules to prevent the addition of
auxiliary object classes to entries of specific types. That in turn
limits the attribute types that can be added.

Andrew