Re: Installation openLDAP in Debian

Hi Hallvard

> I suppose you could put slapd.d/ under version control.

Yes, this would respond to the log traking issue, you are right :
after all, this is the same mecanism used to log track slapd.conf
changes. The only objection I would have to that at this stage is
that  I'm not sure how I to deal with the "{magic-numbrer}" present
in some file names that at this stage of my understanding.

> Or put comments in other files under slapd.d/

On the other hand, this idea of adding txt files in slapd.d to
record comments sound a bit bizarre to me to be honnest.

---
Olivier