Re: proxy Auth and authzto

On 20/04/11 19:21 +0200, LALOT Dominique wrote:
Hello,

I tried some configuration in order to get porxyAuth working. I would like
to know if it's restricted to SASL. We use PLAIN LOGIN over TLS in order to
work with all auth method, SSO and so on.
Could you confirm?

As far as I know, proxyAuth is restricted to SASL.

SASL PLAIN supports proxy authentication, but SASL LOGIN does not (if
that's what you're referring to). See pluginviewer/saslpluginviewer for a
list of mechnisms which support proxy authentication (look for the
PROXY_AUTHENTICATION) flag.

--
Dan White