Re: memberof/accesslog overlays together

Howard Chu wrote:
> Michael Ströder wrote:
>> Unfortunately for privacy reasons I can't provide example data.
>>
>> I'm using slapo-memberof, slapo-refint and slapo-access in exactly
>> this order.
>>
>> Now I'm analysing some strange things where modifications to group
>> entries and
>> the subsequent modifications by slapo-memberof are not correctly
>> written to
>> the accesslog DB.
>>
>> Questions:
>>
>> 1. Is this overlay order a correct setup? Should this work? Or should
>> slapo-memberof be invoked after slapo-access?
>
> Try changing the order and see for yourself.

The order in slapd.conf is now

overlay refint
overlay accesslog
overlay memberof

But now solely the write operations of slapo-memberof as rootdn are recorded
in the accesslog-DB. I would have expected to see only the write operations to
the group entries. The latter is obviously what I want.

Ciao, Michael.