Re: Issue when injecting a new AttributeTypes in OpenLdap

On 4/15/11 1:02 PM, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Emmanuel LÃcharny writes:
What comes to my mind now is that we (the OSS gang) could define a
common extension to help organize those added schema elements. That
could help...
I'm in favor of that as long as someone else does the work:-)
Don't know if I'd have time to do much about it for a while.

There is no urgency... I suggest we discuss this matter during the coming OpenLDAP conference this fall, fueled by beers...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel LÃcharny
www.iktek.com