Re: "ldap_sasl_bind_s failed (-1)" makes me in trouble... [episode 2]

--On April 4, 2011 9:39:12 AM +0200 Olivier Pavilla <olivier.pavilla@univ-orleans.fr> wrote:

As I said in my last mail.
I got this:
slap_client_connect: URI=ldaps://wtf.wtf.fr:636
DN="cn=replicaiufm,ou=useraccess,dc=wtf,dc=fr" ldap_sasl_bind_s failed
(-1)

I'm not sure what you think /etc/ldap.conf has to do with the syncrepl client. I highly advise you read the man page, as syncrepl has its own set of TLS options.

Also, if you search the FAQ, you can find out what the DB_CONFIG file is, and why it is important, but that is an entirely separate issue from the TLS one.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc