Re: ldapsearch - CA cert without using ldap.conf

On 29/03/2011 12:23, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Liam Gretton writes:
With ldapsearch I'd like to specify on the command line the CA
certificate file without having to use TLS_CACERT in ldap.conf or any
other configuration file.

See the ldap.conf(5) manpage:

env LDAPTLS_CACERT=cert.pem ldapsearch

Perfect, thanks very much. I'd missed the section in the man page that mentions prefixing options with LDAP to make environment variables.

--
Liam Gretton                                    liam.gretton@le.ac.uk
HPC Architect                                 http://www.le.ac.uk/its