Re: Internal (implementation specific) error (80) and cannot allocate memory

Op 25-03-11 12:59, Hendrik van der Ploeg schreef:

Am Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:41:07 +0200
schrieb Hendrik van der Ploeg<HvdPloeg@competa.com>:

 Op 25-03-11 12:59, Hendrik van der Ploeg schreef:
 >  Hello People,
 >
 >  I'm importing a ldif file in a ldapserver which has 200 different
 >  databases on it. The max is 256 by the way.
 >  I import the ldif in every database only with a different DN per
 >  database of course.
 >
 >  I can import the ldif file in about 30 databases and then the
 >  server gives the error message:
 >
 >  "ldapadd: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)"
 >
 >  And in de slapd.log:
 >
 >  bdb_locker_id: err Cannot allocate memory(12)
 >
 >  The ldif file consist of about 8000 lines.
 >

 >  Is there some kind of maximum entries per database and can I expand
 >  the maximum.
 >

 >  I just can't imagine that there is a maximum of 8000 * 30 = 240000
 >
 >  Hope someone can help me.
 >
 >  Regards,
 >
 >  Hendrik

 Hallo Dieter,

 Thanks for your reply.

 Below you can see my DB_CONFIG file

 # one 0.25 GB cache
 set_cachesize 0 30000000 1
 set_lk_max_locks 10000

 # Data Directory
 #set_data_dir db

 # Transaction Log settings
 set_lg_regionmax 262144
 set_lg_bsize 2097152
 set_flags DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE
 #set_lg_dir logs

As you have mentioned that you have created 200 databases, did you
create a DB_CONFIG file for all of this databases?

-Dieter

--
Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung
http://dkluenter.de

Yes I did. All databases are in a seperate directory with a DB_CONFIG file in each directory