Re: deleting values from multivalued attribute

Hello Hugo,

my Apache Directory Studio shows me following operations:

adding an entry:

dn: cn=test,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: modify
add: memberUid
memberUid: test

removing single entry of a multi-value attribute:

dn: cn=test,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: modify
delete: memberUid
memberUid: test

bye, benjamin

--
To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra