OpenLDAP 2.4.23 hangs when creating new group objects

Hi all,

Having just upgraded our internal LDAP server from Debian Lenny (2.4.16 internal build) to Debian Squeeze (2.4.23), we have started to see instances where the slapd process hangs and stops responding to all requests until we kill -9 and restart the process.

Bizarrely enough, we can reproduce this pretty much every time when we try and create a new LDAP group using the GOsa web administration tool. Is this a known issue at all? Next time it happens, I'm happy to post a backtrace if you let me know what output you need from gdb to debug this.

Many thanks,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk