Re: Help needed with opeLDAP configuration

--On Friday, February 25, 2011 11:36 AM -0800 sim123 <Sim3159@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All,

I am new to LDAP and openLDAP, just installed and configured openLDAP
2.4.23 with Berkeley DB 4.8 on CentOS 5.4
using http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/quickstart.html

make test gave an error on replication similar to
this http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201006/msg00256.ht
ml

So I think installation is correct but when I try to do a search as
described in the article, result is :

As noted repeatedly, even by the test itself, you should ignore any errors from test058. That's why it exists with success.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.