Re: sortvals oddities - with more information and hopefully to the right list

--On Friday, February 25, 2011 10:42 AM -0500 Andrew Elble <aweits@rit.edu> wrote:

  We are using sortvals on both member and memberUid. We have been
seeing duplicate member/memberUid attributes on some objects that have
been modified (as well as a lack of sorting on those attributes). It
seemed that there was a correlation between modifies to objects that
experienced deadlocks and the objects that had duplicate
member/memberUid attributes on them. We put the seqmod overlay in
place - and this reduced the number of occurrences of the issue but
did not eliminate them.

If you are seeing corruption, and have found something that helps fix it, I suggest you file an ITS.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.