Re: OpenLDAP performances on AIX?

Sorry, but I do not agree.
What I can do is some tests with my relative little user database with my specific configuration.
I surely cannot encounter any problem that a more complex (or simply different) configuration would be able to.
If I need to introduce a new software in my production environment, seems obvious to me to ask around the world about some previous experience, problem, strange behaviours and so on...
I.e. Reading about slowlaris performances with openldap led me to not take consideration of this deploy.