Re: BDB performance issue

Hi,
I was not certain abt what info to put so I've given below all the info that I could gather. Kindly tell me if you require anything else.

openldap = symas-openldap-silver-2.4-12.1
bdb = bundled with symas ( 4.6 )

configuration in slapd.conf
cachesize       427275
idlcachesize    427275
(there are approx 427275 entries in the db so i've that as the cachesize.)
threads 2
(this is a server which has web applications also running. so we have reduced openldap threads to 2.)
sizelimit       1000
checkpoint      10240 10
lastmod         on
idletimeout     120
timelimit       360
gentlehup       on

in DB_CONFIG,
set_cachesize  0  1985642496  1
(The total size of all .bdb files is 1813643264 bytes)

cat /proc/cpuinfo shows 7 cpus.
It has 4gb ram and 8gb swap.

Thanks and Regards,
Amol.