Which backend should I use?

Hi.
I need your advice again :)
I have LDAP server with ldbm database on a fedora core 5 which is
running for more than 3 years without any update nor upgrade neither. So
now I've to migate this old LDAP on a new server with new Linux
distribution (Debian Lenny). I'm tune up both /etc/ldap/slapd.conf and
/var/lib/ldap/DB_CONFIG. But right now I read on a website
(http://linagora.org/contrib/annuaires/documentations/openldap_guide_installation)
that backend bdb will disappear. Should I use backend hdb or it doesn't
make something different?

--

Olivier Pavilla << 仕事を探しています。求職中です。>>
S.C.I.R.C. Orléans (Bourgogne) - I.U.F.M. Centre-Val de Loire