Re: Subscribe question

Stanczak Slawomir wrote:
I'm not developer of OpenLDAP Software. I'm ordinary end user.

OpenLDAP Software discussion list is now shutdown. Can you tell what
does it mean? Where can I send my questions when I have a problems
with new OpenLDAP sotfware? Really on OpenLDAP-technical list?

And maybe OpenLDAP team not supporting software discussion list for
ordinary end user now?

I'm very sorry but I don't understand this at all. Send me please short
information about it.

As the chart states, this list "is intended for discussion of technical issues related to the use of OpenLDAP Software.". It replaces openldap-software, since its charter is broader.

p.