Re: Replication monitoring

On 26 jan 2011, at 19:32, Andreas Andersson wrote:

How about replication verification? Can you confirm that its working?

No, not yet, but I don't have heavy replication going on. I'll try to force some updates to the DIT.

The only thing I'm struggling with is the screen refresh: somehow I'm not able to keep a setting after switching menus.

One other thing (maybe it's a firefox thing): when I open the configuration screen, and don't actually change nothing, then it's impossible to close that screen again.

But after running a couple of hours I'm very charmed of this tool. Keep up the good work.

--
Peter Boosten