Re: Replication monitoring

Hi!

Thanks.
Made a note about the config directory. I've focused on following the FHS:
http://www.pathname.com/fhs/
As it is a symlink it should be possible to put the config directory wherever you want  (I guess that's what you did).

How about replication verification? Can you confirm that its working?

Regards - Andreas